Suzanne Dutkewych, Broker and Owner of Hazel & Co. Real Estate, is a fourth-generation native of Harvard, Massachusetts. Growing up in this beautiful area, Suzanne knows the Harvard and Central MA real estate market and its communities intimately.
Suzanne grew up learning the real estate business from her mother, Nancy Hazel, while selling horse tack with her grandmother, Mildred Hazel. She is a graduate of Bromfield High School and earned her degree in Computer Information Systems & Finance at Bentley University in Waltham. Subsequently, she led a team of technical professionals that supported the IT infrastructure for the Office of the President and Board of Directors at Digital Equipment Corporation.
In addition, Suzanne has managed the Channel Marketing Department for two start-ups — Network Security and Chat software companies.
Suzanne is community-involved and served on the Pastoral Planning Committee for her church. Furthermore, she was the co-chairperson for the Student Directory for Harvard Public Schools and serves on numerous other town committees and fundraising ventures. Suzanne enjoys raising her four children and being involved in their extra-curricular activities.
Suzanne’s extensive background in business, high achievements in listing and selling real estate, and knowledge of the Harvard area, is a tremendous asset to those selling their property or seeking a home or land.
Part of Suzanne’s talents and services are in:
- Helping to advise on the staging and marketing of a home
- Optimally positioning properties to sell
- Locating qualified buyers
- Negotiating with prospective purchasers
- Counseling clients during the negotiation process
- And efficiently facilitating all details of the closing process
- Buyers and Sellers are always pleased with Suzanne’s dedicated work ethic, ability to articulate professionally and accomplish the task(s) at hand.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.